The Lake George Club was formally organized and received its certificate of incorporation on November 16, 1908. Nine months later a clubhouse had been built and docks, tennis courts and a nine hole golf course were in place.
The Club opened its doors on August 14th, 1909 with its first and only Superintendent,
At The Club
Something exciting is always happening at The Lake George Club. Enjoy the best Lake George has to offer with family and friends.